Extracted from the original article
Need InfoPath training? We've got just what you're looking for!
SharePoint Solutions offers quality hands-on classroom-based InfoPath training.
Learn the ins and outs of creating digital forms that your users won’t mind using.
Four days is all it takes to master digital form creation in InfoPath 2010, and to learn the basics of routing those forms through common business processes using SharePoint 2010 workflow, through our new course, InfoPath 2010 and SharePoint Server 2010 No-Code Workflow Deep Dive (Intermediate).
In this instructor-led 4-day “deep dive” course, you’ll learn:
· To understand forms as a primary driver of business processes
· To design digital forms that work – asking the right questions the right way
· To understand the varied audiences for your forms and the data they need
· A framework for determining what questions your form needs
· Form layout and design best practices
· What controls are available for InfoPath forms and how they work
· How to create data connections to receive data from external sources
and much, much more.For complete article click here